Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tie Sew-Along: Final Sessions 3 & 4 (6 videos included)

Sorry for the delay folks but here are the FINAL Tie Sew-Along videos.

(screenshot from one of the videos. You'll find all 6 below)

There are 6 videos, yes 6, below and I show you how I sew the lining on the tie, baste it together and then do the final sewing using my fellon stitch. I also have helpful advice on how to work with slippery tie fabrics. Of course you can go back and view my Session #1 videos HERE and Session #2 videos HERE. I was delighted to put this together and share this information with you all.  Be on the lookout my Tailored Vest Online course. It's coming soon. Enjoy the videos.....







3 comments:

  1. My grand father was a tailor and i loved his stitched cloths. this guy made me think of him,these people and their skills are real assets to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Great post very Informative, also checkout Bic Tailors

    ReplyDelete