Sunday, August 31, 2014

Summer 2014 Wrap-Up Video

Hello All!!! I've been spending so much time on my FaceBook page I see I inadvertently neglected my blog. I promise posts will be more frequent. I just wrapped up my Summer Workshop schedule! The workshops were such a success and I enjoyed teaching every single one and enjoyed meeting many of you! Many of you have requested my Fall Workshop schedule which I hope to make available in the next couple of weeks.  My heart is just so full from all the excitement around here this Summer and for what's to come. I thought I'd just sum it all up in this video. Please watch this and stay tuned. I plan to have more blog posts, free instructional videos, workshops etc!
Also, please stop in to visit my FB page for to keep in touch! Take Care ~Gentleman Jim


5 comments:

  1. Hi Gentlemen Jim,
    I was just thinking that I hadn't received news from your blog for quite a while, and then I read a post. So glad you have had a great summer of passing on your expertise to others. I would love to learn in person from you, but living here in Australia, I can't foresee that happening in the near future.
    So I will have to be content learning from your videos which are just fantastic. Looking forward to your next one.

    You said you had a long hot summer, we are about to enter into one, which I am not much looking forward to, as they are too hot for me, but I will make the effort to learn to love summer this year, so instead of dreading it I will try to embrace it.
    Take care, I am off to check out your facebook page.
    Ronniie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronniiee you are SO KIND! It's nice to be thought of. And it's for wonderful folks like you that I create my videos. I'd love to get to see Austrailia one day and If/when I do you know I'll make it a point to pay you a visit.Take care and stay cool in the heat!

      Delete
  2. You've been busy, that's for sure. Helping us learn new skills and sharpen our old skills. I appreciate your blog and fb page. I am definitely planning to schedule a class -- or a week with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin! Thanks for stopping in! I'd love to have you in one of my classes! I even do private lessons so whenever you have the time just let me know and come on! Take care!!!

      Delete
  3. We have lost the taste and the understanding of what and how a fine tailored cloth looks like. These experts are much more than just a tailor they are a vanishing art that is must to be appreciated..

    ReplyDelete