Tuesday, August 5, 2014

How My Student Found a Love for Sewing Women's Coats-Photos + Videos

With my 3 Day Tailored Coats (Outerwear) Workshop just 2 days away I thought it would be fitting to introduce you to one of my sewing students, Feben who wanted to share her story of what has led her to an obsession of coat sewing. Feben and her family recently move to NC and I miss her dearly. She's one of those rare talents who has an exceptional eye for color and form and know how to marry the two into a unique garment. Well allow me to share a video of her telling you about her experience of sewing and being at my studio. Enjoy!!!

 (Here's Feben modeling her custom created coat)







(Here's another one of her works of art!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Impressive post and inspiring to find that someone is still living in the world who is considering inspiring and appreciating these people.

    ReplyDelete