Monday, December 9, 2013

Video:Tailored Pants Construction DVD Pre-Sale is ON!!!!

Ok, the moment is here and I'm excited!!!! I put in alot of hard work and I know you'll just love it! My Tailored Pants Construction DVD is available for Pre-Sale!!! But there is just one catch I'm afraid. I'm still trying to sort out some shopping cart issues for all of you who have the 25% off coupon. So the video is available for pre-sale at the regular price of $29.95 for those without coupons until I can upgrade the cart . Those who have 25% Off coupons, please know your DVD has already been reserved for you and as soon as the shopping cart is updated I'll notify you. For all others, buy as many Tailored Pants Construction DVD's to your hearts content (smile)!
 Also, shipping/handling rates are $4.95 for U.S only and $13.75 anywhere outside the U.S. See the shipping directions on the left side of my blog which state----If you live within the U.S. use the PayPal cart to check out. If you live outside of the U.S. you'll need to email me requesting an invoice with the proper shipping rate.

Ok, here's my personal message......


The DVD should be available in the next couple of weeks provided there are no unusual delays.  Again, I'm excited to be bringing this wonderful product to you and you have my sincerest thanks on behalf of me and my production team!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mr. Jim! So excited!
    I have my coupon.
    If I use PayPal, should I just pay and wait for refund or there are special routine to follow? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just re-read your message and will be waiting for the cart update.
      (I was too excited to get it for the very first time!!!)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! I am really looking forward to learning more from you.

    ReplyDelete